Loan programs customized for your needs
Fast financing for acquisitions and recapitalization loans for finished projects
- For initial purchase until entitlement
- For refinance after cash purchase until entitlement
- For recapitalization of finished product
- No construction during the life of the loan
- Up to 18 month terms
Fix & flip loans
Rapid renovation capital for single family, multifamily, and multi-unit projects
- Acquisition or refinance loans bundled with construction holdback < 50% of loan amount
- Up to 18 month terms
New construction loans
Ground-up development for single family, multifamily and multi-unit projects
- Project funding at initial stage or mid-construction
- Major renovations or brand new construction with holdbacks ≥ 50% of loan amount
- Up to 36 month terms
A&D and ground-up construction financing for build-to-rent and production homebuilding
- For build-to-rent, land acquisition, A&D horizontal, or subdivision/infill projects
- One-time close option from Construction to Rental Hold
- Rental Hold: Up to 10 year terms
- No prepayment penalty during construction phase
Rental hold loans
Capital for lease-up and stabilized 1-4 units and multifamily (5+ unit) buildings
- Purchase or refinance
- Fully pre-payable, subject to sliding fee structure
- Terms from 3 to 10 years, full-term interest only available
Vacation rental loans
Financing for the acquisition, renovation, construction, and stabilization of short-term rental properties
- Purchase, refinance, construction and/or stabilization
- Fully prepayable, subject to sliding fee structure
- 3-year terms, full-term interest only available
- SFR portfolios, select multifamily and individual properties
Five key steps to funding
Give us a call or send us a message through our contact form and let’s discuss your project needs.
Answer a few questions
During our first conversation, you’ll answer a few questions to get started. Your responses will help us customize a program to your unique needs.
Working out the details
Once we gather your information, we’ll develop a loan program tailored to you.
Collecting supporting documents
After we’ve agreed on structure and terms for your loan, we’ll collect some additional documentation to complete our underwriting process.
You're ready to go
Once you’ve been approved as a Genesis Capital borrower, you can submit your future projects for quick and efficient funding.
The long-term benefits of working with us
When you work with the Genesis Capital team, you get access to decades of industry experience and knowledge.
You can count on us. Unparalleled funding and construction draw execution. We provide high-touch personalized service to get the job done.
We're committed to providing reliable solutions that empower our clients. It's the reason why 80% of our originations are from repeat borrowers. We're in this together.